Company Formation

business setup in dubai

Incorporating a limited company or LLP is a very simple process. You complete an application form and filing fee, submit it for approval and start trading as soon as you like.


The key benefits of company formation in Dubai are Strategic Location, Business-Friendly Environment, Tax-Free Zones, 100% Foreign Ownership, Access to Global Talent, Infrastructure and Connectivity, Market Opportunities, Political Stability and Safety, Repatriation of Profits, Strong Legal Framework, Diverse Business Sectors, Access to Investment and Funding, World-Class Lifestyle & International Business Hub.
The procedure for mainland company formation in Dubai is to Determine Business Activity, Choose a Local Sponsor, Choose a Business Name, Prepare Legal Documents, Lease Office Space, Submit Documents to DED, Obtain Initial Approval, Notarize Documents, Pay Capital and Obtain the License, Register Employees, Obtain Additional Approvals & Commence Operations.
The main types of company structures in the UAE are Sole Proprietorship, Civil Company, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC), Private Joint Stock Company (PrJSC), Branch of a Foreign Company, Representative Office, Free Zone Company & Offshore Company.
Some key reasons to choose the UAE for company incorporation are Strategic Location, Business-Friendly Environment, Tax Benefits, World-Class Infrastructure, Diverse Economy, Access to Global Talent, Political Stability and Safety, Repatriation of Profits, Strong Legal Framework, International Business Hub, Lifestyle and Culture, Free Zones, Access to Investment and Funding & Expat-Friendly.
the registration process can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks. The registration process can sometimes be expedited by engaging professional business setup consultants who are familiar with the procedures and can help navigate the process efficiently. Additionally, the timeline may be influenced by external factors such as government processing times, document verification, and any specific requirements related to the type of business activity.
The UAE Commercial Companies Law requires that any foreign company intending to operate in the mainland must have a local sponsor who is a UAE national or a company wholly owned by UAE nationals. The local sponsor holds a minimum of 51% of the shares in the company, while the foreign investor(s) hold the remaining shares (49% or less).